DigiDyco offers reliable ICT-Solutions
- The applications of DigiDyco are running on the servers of Thin Factory (www.thinfactory.com).
- Thin Factory is operating[CH1] 24x24 hours a day / 7x7 days a week
- Documents and data are stored in two data centres, in 2 separate locations, both in Belgium. The platform will always reside in the European Union.
- Within each data centre all critical elements are foreseen in double or triple: internet access, firewall, internal network, cooling, anti-fire, …
Validation and audit:
- Software development follows a strict development lifecycle, with all changes tracked, documented and audited in a complete change control system.
- The software goes through extensive QA and validation procedures to ensure the proper and intended functioning in all circumstances.
- Access to system data (except customer access) is limited to qualified personnel defined by Arco
- Arco personnel is committed to confidentiality
- Maximum system level security is applied on infrastructure level
- Arco Doma software has extended security capabilities and has been audited by Gremwell (www.Gremwell.com)
- All Doma document management and workflow activities are audited
- Minimum availability is 99 % measured on a yearly basis.
- High availability: fully duplicated environment in a second data centre
- Active monitoring of environment and application software
- All significant Doma errors (blocking, non-blocking) are monitored by a central Arco Helpdesk, allowing for prompt action
- Blocking errors are fixed with top priority
- Dedicated and specialised Arco support team for global and application level support: committed availability is minimum Monday to Friday, during working days, from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tickets can be entered in ticketing system 24x24 hours a day / 7x7 days a week
- All software is running on current and supported versions of Microsoft
- The DigiDyco applications are based on a 20 years' solid and updated Arco Doma Software.
- Back-up procedures are optimised to avoid any loss of data
- All document management, workflow and input/output operations are audited in central databases
Export of data:
- At the end of the service period, the customer can obtain export of data and documents
- Costs will be limited to the professional services time of the engineers